A Nigerian woman who recovered from COVID-19 has shared what it was like fighting the deadly virus after spending two weeks in the hospital.
She wrote: "Okay, so I did not realize how ungrateful I was to be alive until COVID 19 taught me a great lesson. This past two weeks fighting for my life in the hospital no be moinmoin. Let me tell you what the virus does”:
(Image credit: Lindaikejisblog.com)
- Dry throat first. You will cough tire nothing will come out.
- Running nose plus better migraine
- The neck pain is first class.
- It will so take away ones sense of smell you can't even perceive bleach as pungent as it is.
- Every food will taste like shaft infact as strong as salt is couldn't taste it.
- Then your lungs will feel like it’s full of water. To breath will be like you are panting for your life.
- Then when you call for help pray that the person is not dead before ambulance arrives.
- Take it easy with the garlic ginger turmeric lemon concoction ooo. It was so corrosive it was slowly peeling off my abdominal lining.
- The Virus is better heard of than experienced.
- Guys the virus no dey play please stay safe.
Go to original